You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Skin Type: Normal
Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Dullness and uneven texture
- Activated C: Penetrates skin quickly to help visibly even skin tone and improve clarity.
- White Birch Extract: Restores hydration and nutrients to the skin to help even skin tone.
- Peony Extract: Natural antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative damage and improve skin clarity.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is dermatologist tested and features recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This facial serum targets and visibly diminishes the number and intensity of dark spots and discolorations with a potent clarifying complex of activated c, white birch, and peony extracts. The formula penetrates skin’s surface to help correct the appearance of dark spots and even skin tone.
Clinical Results: In a 12-week dermatologist-led clinical study using the product:
- 27% reduction in post-acne marks was measured
- 49% reduction in hyperpigmentation was measured
- 39% reduction in dark spots color was measured
-Cleanse skin thoroughly prior to application with Clearly Corrective Brightening and Exfoliating Daily Cleanser (sold separately) to gently exfoliate skin.
-Apply Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution as a spot treatment or over entire face both day and night. Follow with your moisturizer of choice.
-For optimal results, protect skin with an SPF such as Super Fluid Daily UV Defense SPF 50+ (sold separately) to help prevent future discoloration.
Founded in 1851, in the East Village of Manhattan, Kiehl's began with a single goal: to bring high-quality skincare products to the masses. Combining the power of nature and the virtues of science, the brand continues to delight with potent, effective products, while remaining rooted in its storied heritage.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.