Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A dual-action exfoliator that smooths and polishes to reveal a glowing, radiant complexion in as little as one use.
- Dullness/uneven texture
- Dark spots/uneven skin tone
If you want to know more…
”The Hollywood 2-minute facial.” Exfoliate and polish skin with ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment to reveal a glowing, fresh-from-the-clinic complexion. Kate’s bestselling exfoliator is formulated with face scrubbing natural exfoliants to deep clean clogged pores without over-drying skin. Lactic acid and fruit enzymes papaya, pineapple, and pumpkinreveal smooth skin and a brighter, healthier-looking complexion in as little as one use. This signature formula works both physically and enzymatically to deliver safe, dramatic results from the comfort of your home.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
When you use ExfoliKate in the shower, the steam will help to activate the enzymes, making it even more effective. Use with ExfoliKate® Cleanser for optimal results.
"Exfoliation is such an important step in maintaining healthy skin, no matter what the weather is. Oils and impurities become trapped under the skin and exfoliation is key."Kate Somerville
Results based on an independent clinical study:
After just 1 use:
- 94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture
- 97% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of pores
- 100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles
After 4 weeks:
- 100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of skin texture, pores, crow’s feet, fine line, and wrinkles