First Aid BeautyFAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Dark Circles and Puffiness
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Microencapsulated Retinol: Works to help support natural collagen production and cellular turnover to minimize the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles; delivers retinol over time making it safe to use around the eye area.
- Triple Weight Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful humectant in three molecular sizes, that helps boost skin's moisture content, plump, and smooth skin on multiple levels.
- Micro-Pearls: Finely milled minerals with light reflecting properties that amplify skin’s natural radiance for a beautifully luminous effect.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This eye cream features gold-standard dermatological ingredients for maximum performance and FAB's skin saver complex featuring colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, aloe, ceramides, and vitamins C and E to help calm and soothe even the most sensitive skin.
Clinical Results: In a consumer perception study of 34 participants:
- Immediately, skin is hydrated and imperfections are blurred
- 91% saw eyes appear firmer and brighter with fewer visible wrinkles after 10 days
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
-After cleansing, apply over the entire orbital eye area in the AM and PM.
At First Aid Beauty, we provide everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results and feel-good textures. Our products are formulated with only clean, skin-loving ingredients. We carefully select our ingredients so you don’t have to worry about what’s in (and not in) your skincare products. There are over 1,300 ingredients on FAB’s no-no list, including Artificial Colorants and Artificial Fragrances, Parabens, Ethanol, Ethyl Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Methanol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol, Lanolin, Propylene Glycol, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Formaldehydes, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Talc and Sulfates. Also, First Aid Beauty products are dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.