philosophyHands of Hope Nurturing Hand & Nail Cream
A silky, fast-absorbing formula to restore moisture to hands.
If you want to know more…
This luxurious formula delivers up to 24 hours of moisture with skin-loving ingredients like shea butter, aloe vera, macadamia nut, and olive oil. Immediately, skin feels replenished and moisturized, while hands, cuticles, and nails appear more luminous and healthy-looking.
What else you need to know:
- A perfect partner when you need a pick-me-up, the Sparkling Grapefruit scent shines through notes of juicy pink grapefruit, blood orange, rhubarb, and freesia.
- Inspired by the sensory pleasures of silky matcha green tea and creamy avocado, the Green Tea & Avocado fragrance captures a fresh botanical beauty in a blend of namesake notes and juicy apricot, orchid, and dewy violet.
- The luscious Coconut & Guava fragrance infuses your day with a touch of the tropics. Lemon, coconut milk, and pink guava notes mix and mingle brightly at the top; vanilla bean and creamy sandalwood keep it smooth and sensual.
- Hawaiian Hibiscus features the essence of the iconic bloom artfully blended with layers of waterlily, sparkling cassis, and zesty lemon, culminating in this amazing tropical scent.
- Bright and upbeat, juicy Fig & Pomegranate celebrates the sweetness of sugary fruit and the softness of violet, almond, and amber.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
-Apply liberally to hands as needed.
Adored by celebrities, dermatologists and, most importantly, their customers, philosophy inspires you to live a better life by being better to yourself. Through effective skincare formulas, fresh scents, gorgeous colors, and inspirational packaging, the brand brings beauty to the body and the mind. Cristina Carlino, the brains behind philosophy, also founded the medical skincare company Biomedic, and uses their cutting-edge research to create philosophy's effective formulations. With a unique head-to-toe product range that encourages you to feel good and live joyously, philosophy is the perfect blend of science and fun.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.