An interchangeable curler with clip-free barrels for curling versatility.
- Negative ions seal the cuticle for frizz-free results
- Ceramic barrel allows for silky, crease-free styling
- Stores neatly and travels well in a custom carrying case
If you want to know more…
Meet the tool that’s all curls to all people. Jack of all Curls curling kit features five rose gold, tourmaline-infused ceramic barrels that deliver gentle heat and maximum negative ions for glossy, frizz-free curls that last. Multitasking doesn’t begin to describe it.
Unique interchangeable barrel design lets you achieve any look, easily, far-infrared heat locks in moisture for healthy, hydrated hair, and the heat-resistant three-fingered glove gives more precise curling without the burn.
This set contains:
- 19mm Barrel for classic curls
- 19-25 mm Barrel for natural, tapered curls
- 25mm Barrel for timeless, medium-size curls
- 32mm Barrel for bodacious curls and wavemaker
- 38mm Barrel for loose, tousled waves
What else you need to know:
- Adjustable temperature control from 250-450°F (120-230°C)
- Nine-foot with 360° swivel cord
- Dual voltage 110-240 V for international adventures
- Digital LCD display for temperature control
- Heat-resistant custom carrying case stores neat and travels well
- 60-minute auto shut-off for peace of mind
- Heat resistant three-fingered glove gives flexibility and more precise curling without the burn
-To turn curler on/off: hold down the on/off button.
-To curl, simply wrap hair around the barrel, hold for 10 to 15 seconds, and release.
-Unplug the power cord and allow to completely cool before storing.
amika was born in Brooklyn in 2007 as the wild child of creativity and craft. Inspired by the exuberant energy of the city, the company deemed the backstage of fashion weeks and editorial shoots as its research and development center. It sought to create a line loved by professionals and clients alike; one that delivers of-the-moment trends and looks as good as it performs.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.