KérastaseGenesis Strengthening Serum for Hair and Scalp
Use It With
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Straightening and Smoothing
- Reduces hair fall due to breakage from brushing
- Strengthens hair
- Leaves a lightweight, non-greasy finish
- Genesis Hydro-Alcoholic Formula with Ginger Root, Arginine, and Caffeine: Strengthens hair to reduce hair fall due to breakage from brushing.
What Else You Need to Know: This concentrated hair and scalp serum with aromatic notes of bergamot and lime fortifies weakened hair to prevent hair fall due to breakage from brushing. It is best paired with the full Genesis range for supreme strength, softness, and moisture.
"When choosing where to apply the serum, think of the areas of your scalp where the hair needs the most strength. Where do you notice less density? What areas are you experiencing hair fall in? Start by applying in those targeted areas with the pipette then massage in everywhere. Think of the serum like topical vitamins for your hair."—Kirsten Snively, Mint Hair Lounge, Tampa, FL
Research Results: In a controlled study:
- 97% Less hair fall due to breakage from brushing was shown using system of Bain Hydra-Fortifiant + Fondant Renforçateur+ Sérum Fortifiant vs non-conditioning shampoo
-Apply recommended four doses to dry or towel-dried scalp—one dose is a single pipette up to the black mark.
-For shorter hair, apply two to three doses as necessary.
-Focus on the scalp areas where the hair needs the most strength.
-Do not rinse.
-Stylist tip: Apply to damp or dry hair for easy everyday use.
As the #1 professional hair care brand worldwide, Kérastase has pioneered luxury care since 1964. Inspired by our intimate knowledge of the modern woman, Kérastase brings together innovative, bespoke products with a professional diagnostic approach to treat each woman’s individual hair needs.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.