Obagi ClinicalKinetin+ Hydrating Eye Cream
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Kinetin+ Complex: Clinically shown to minimize the signs of skin aging.
- Ceramides and Lipids: Helps relieve dry skin and reduce moisture loss by supplementing the skin's natural moisture barrier, resulting in increased skin hydration.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide Complex: Peptides to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also hypoallergenic and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Kinetin+ Complex, nature-identical synthesized plant growth factors, have been clinically shown to minimize signs of aging, to help refresh and renew skin’s youthful look.
In a 4-week double-blind consumer study of 104 women ages 18 to 61:
- 95% found eye area felt refreshed
- 94% found skin felt hydrated
- 90% found overall eye area appearance is improved
- 85% found eyes looking well-rested
- 83% found skin felt and looks firmer
- 82% found skin was restored to a more youthful appearance
- 78% found fine lines were smoothed
- 77% found visibly reduced fine lines
-Apply one pump around the eye, twice daily.
-Ceramides and Lipids: Helps relieve dry skin and reduce moisture loss by supplementing the skin's natural moisture barrier, resulting in increased skin hydration.
-Palmitoyl Tripeptide Complex: Peptides to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethicone,Kinetin, Zeatin, Ceremide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ethoxydiglycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyurethante-40, Ethylhexyglycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Xanthan Gum, Lechithin, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Hydrochloric Acid.
Obagi Clinical brings advanced technology and clinically-tested solutions to skin for maximum results. Obagi Clinical is renowned for delivering highly-effective, dermatologist-testedformulas that are designed to fight visible signs of premature skin aging, dark spots,and sun damage.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.