Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A hydrating and revitalizing eye gel that addresses puffiness, dark circles, and signs of fatigue.
- Dark circles
If you want to know more…
The Lotus Eye Gel features a unique combination of preventative botanicals. Lotus flower extract, a powerful antioxidant packed with polyphenols, defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals, while soft orange extract and ginko biloba reduce puffiness. Antioxidant-rich grapeseed polyphenols and jojoba help to protect the skin, as soothing cucumber fruit extract helps to revive the look and feel of tired eyes.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
"The lotus plant has been cultivated in eastern Asia for over 3,000 years. Thought to be sacred by many cultures, it is also highly revered for its anti-inflammatory properties."Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
In an in-vivo test of 31 subjects over 4 weeks of twice-daily application:
- Significantly moisturize the eye area for up to 2 hours after application
- Preserve the initial hydration of the eye area for up to 6 hours after application
- Immediately brighten the eye area and improve the appearance of under-eye bags after just 4 weeks
In an independent consumer test:
- 100% of participants reported softer, more supple skin
- 97% of participants felt it hydrated and soothed the eye area
- 94% of participants said it relaxed crow's feet while protecting the eye area
- 90% of participants noticed the eye area was revitalized and silky soft
- 87% of participants felt it firmed and toned the skin and reported a more radiant, healthier-looking eye area