A richly-pigmented, creamy, natural nude lipstick.
What it does:
Bare it all with this richly-pigmented collection of creamy, natural nude lipsticks, each infused with hydrating coconut butter.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
These creamy nude lipsticks come in 10 modern shades that are cocoa butter-infused for super-rich, comfortable wear. They’re highly-pigmented for intense color payoff, but still have a balmy, hydrating texture. The bold nude shades are infused with Too Faced’s coconut butter complex to help keep lips soft and moisturized with up to eight hours of long-wearing color.
- Exfoliate lips prior to applying color for the smoothest application.
- Prep lips with Lip Insurance (sold separately) to lock down color.
- For more intense color, swipe lipstick over lips two to three times.
- For a sheer wash of color, apply to bottom lip and press lips together.
- Layer a brighter or lighter color in bottom center of the lip for fuller-looking lips.
- For a high-shine finish, apply Melted Latex (sold separately) over Natural Nudes.
- For a stained effect, apply to lips and blot with a tissue.
“There was a time in the ‘90s when darkness was all the rage and pink had a bad rep.
Enter: Jerrod Blandino and Jeremy Johnson.
Inspired by a love of Paris and the transformative power of cosmetics, they created Too Faced, a boutique brand with big dreams. They invented one of the world’s first glitter eyeshadows; Lip Injection, a revolutionary instant and long-term plumping lip gloss; and Better Than Sex, the number-one-selling prestige mascara in America. Today, Too Faced is a leader in the beauty industry, creating innovative, cruelty-free cosmetics people love to wear.”
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.