Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A mist that hydrates skin deeply, sets makeup, and refreshes and revitalizes throughout the day.
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dark spots and uneven skin tone
If you want to know more…
Saturate your skin in Nirvana and experience supreme skin bliss. This post-cleanse Hydrating Treatment Mist empowers your skin to get the most out of your skin care ritual. After cleansing, your skin is like a dry sponge, which further treatment is less able to penetrate. Nirvana is designed to provide the same benefits as a skin-softening steam step in a traditional facial: to soften and saturate skin so it is supple and ready to absorb additional products. This alcohol-free formula contains argan oil extract to nourish and coconut water to deliver essential hydration and electrolytes. Protein-rich minerals provide antioxidant protection against free radicals. Konjac root ultra-filling spheres plump and smooth skin. A powerful multi-fruit complex of sugar cane, lemon, and orange extract helps remove dead skin cells, support natural collagen production, and boost skin elasticity. Natural essences of cucumber and geranium revitalize the senses and skin is left saturated, supple, baby soft, and perfectly prepped for moisturizer. Even betteruse throughout the day to set or refresh makeup.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
No two coconuts are alike. Due to the high content of natural ingredients, the color of the coconut water may vary from cloudy to clear to golden. Small particles you may find are just coconut particles. These particles and natural color differences won’t affect the performance of this mist.
In consumer studies:
- 100% agree Nirvana creates a bright, hydrated glow
- 100% agree their skin has more cushion, bounce, and resiliency
- 98% agree their skin feels calm, soothed, and renewed
- 98% agree their skin feels and looks hydrated, softer, smoother, and brighter
- 98% agree Nirvana increases the effects of their current skin care routine and improves the efficacy of their current moisturizer
- 98% agree Nirvana improves rough, dry skin