Use It With
What it is:
A mattifying face primer stick that controls oil and shine for 12 hours.
Photo Finish Primers got a makeover! It’s the same formula you’ve always loved, just with a fresh new look. Now it’s easier than ever to find a primer that’s perfect for your skin needs.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
Photo Finish Primer Stick primes, preps, and smooths skin, while it instantly mattifies and blurs the look of imperfections. It controls oil and shine for 12 hours without drying skin, ensuring that makeup goes on flawlessly, looks better and lasts longer. It glides onto skin with targeted tug-free application, and it’s lightweight and silky smooth on skin. Specifically designed to be ultra-portable so you stay flawless on the go, it’s ideal for normal to oily skin types.
This product is vegan.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free and free of sodium lauryl sulfates, oil, fragrance, talc, and alcohol.
In a consumer study on 98 women over 7 days:
- 99% said it minimized shine and oil
- 98% said it’s non-drying
- 96% said it applied easily
- 95% said it made skin feel smoother
- 95% said it did not clog pores
- 94% said it blurred imperfections
- 94% said it enhanced the performance of their foundation
- 93% said it helped makeup go on flawlessly
- 93% said makeup still looked freshly applied throughout the day
- 93% said it minimized the look of fine lines
- 92% said it minimized the look of pores
- 90% said makeup lasts longer
-Photo Finish Primer Stick can also be used over makeup to instantly mattify.
-Just gently pat onto skin for instant shine control.
-Apply all over face and blend with fingertips.
-Use alone, under makeup or for t-zone touch-ups.
Live for lipstick? Won’t pose without primer? Smashbox is a beauty brand born in an L.A. photo studio. Their cruelty-free makeup is made to stand up to hot lights, long days, and real life—so you look good in any light and every photo.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.