Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Copper PCA: Helps to stabilize collagen and elastin fibers in the skin and maintain the skin's moisture level.
- Calcium PCA: An essential mineral in the skin that helps to prevent the degradation of collagen fibers.
- Shea Butter: Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin's suppleness, and improves the appearance of dry skin.
What Else You Need to Know: This skin-fortifying moisturizer helps visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother skin. Infused with copper PCA and calcium PCA, this formula helps improve the skin barrier and refine skin texture.
Clinical Results: Tested on 50 women, ages 35 to 55:
- 32% strengthened skin’s elasticity after 4 weeks
- Visibly diminished wrinkles
-Apply evenly to clean skin.
-Can be used morning and night.
-Calcium PCA: Helps to prevent the degredation of collagen fibers.
-Apricot Kernel Oil: Moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity and suppleness.
Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Apricot Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Corn Starch, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Peg-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Arginine Pca, Tocopherol, Calcium Pca, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Copper Pca, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract.
Founded in 1851, in the East Village of Manhattan, Kiehl's began with a single goal: to bring high-quality skincare products to the masses. Combining the power of nature and the virtues of science, the brand continues to delight with potent, effective products, while remaining rooted in its storied heritage.
Get more information about