NARSPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Use It With
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 30
- Mineral Rich Sea Water: Revives and re-mineralizes the complexion for a softer, smoother, and brighter natural glow.
- Kopara: Hydrates and helps to encourage natural cell renewal for a healthier-looking complexion.
- Vitamin C Derivative: Helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation in as little as four weeks.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
What Else You Need to Know: This tinted moisturizer hydrates thirsty skin and reduces the look of discoloration and dark spots after as little as four weeks. It also obscures the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and other imperfections, while broad spectrum SPF 30 protects skin. It is dermatologist-tested and noncomedogenic.
Clinical Results: Based on an independent consumer study after 4 weeks, on 31 participants:
- 90% felt the product gave a healthy glow
- 90% felt that after applying the product, their skin felt comfortable
- 87% felt the product was lightweight on skin
-Apply to clean skin, blending with the fingertips for a naturally-glowing finish.
-For a subtle glow, mix in a small amount of Illuminator (sold separately) and apply to the cheeks and temples.
-For added dimension, blend a deeper shade of The Multiple (sold separately) into the hollows of the cheeks before applying Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer.
Makeup artist. Photographer. Iconoclast. Creative visionary François Nars launched NARS Cosmetics with 12 cult-favorite lipsticks in 1994, inspiring self-expression, creativity, and artistry with uncompromising pigment purity and imaginative color. Today, NARS’ boundary-pushing approach manifests from the pigments to the products to the photographed campaigns, shot by François himself—bringing high-fashion, high-style, and forward thinking to beauty.
“Play and try to be a little bit daring. Break the rules.”<br>
FOUNDER & CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF NARS Cosmetics
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.