What it is:
A set containing Verso's retinol 8-enriched must-haves for visibly diminishing and lightening the appearance of darker patches on the skin due to age, sun damage, and past acne.
What it is formulated to do:
The moisturizing and rejuvenating Day Cream with Retinol 8 complex is a stabilized vitamin A complex which is eight times more effective than standard retinol in the same dosage. It helps to activate the skin and to support its natural production of collagen, improving visible signs of aging. The concentrated formula in Verso's Dark Spot Fix effectively helps to reduce the appearance of minor, unwanted dark spots and can safely be used during daytime. Regular use will diminish and lighten the appearance of darker patches on the skin due to age, sun damage, and past acne. It contains the highest dose of retinol 8 of all Verso products.
This set contains:
- 1.69 oz/ 50 mL Day Cream with Retinol 8
- 0.51 oz/ 15 mL Dark Spot Fix with Retinol 8
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
The main ingredient in retinol 8 is a stable vitamin A, which is less photo sensitive, minimally affected by UV rays and oxygen (as opposed to the more sensitive substance retinol), making it safer to use in your daily skin care routine. In addition to its revolutionary antiaging effect, Verso Skincare has been developed to minimize the risk of irritated skin, so it is suitable for those with sensitive skin. Verso products contain no dyes, mineral oils, or other harmful substances. You can start using Verso Skincare from the early twenties to prevent future signs of aging and you can use Verso Skincare to treat and take care of your skin.
Verso has been clinically tested in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, split-face study under supervision of Dr. Margareta Frohm Nilsson at the Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm (Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, Stockholm). Report on a randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind study on the clinical efficacy of a cream containing retinyl retinoate with reference to wrinkle depth and overall skin improvement on Caucasian skin:
- Retinyl retionate decrease the appearance of wrinkles
- Safe to use with no reported side-effect
- 86% improvement in eye wrinkling
Pilot study of the skin-brightening effect of a new novel retinoid and niacinamde in a small group of ethnic Chinese:
- Verso containing retinyl retinoate and niacinamade
- Will brighten and lighten the skin, give skin a better condition, and is safe to be used during the daytime for people with sensitive skin
- 100% overall improvement
- Prolonged use will increase the effect
- 82% more lustrous after additional 12 weeks
- 77% overall improvement compared to the first 12-week period