You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder: Works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections.
- Multi-Active Botanical Blend (Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamin E): Helps hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and support skin resilience by promoting moisture retention.
- Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out the look of skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Ideal for all skin types, this multi-action formula masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. The botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the look of skin by helping its barrier retain moisture.
Clinical Results: In a clinical independent study on 61 participants:
- 89% felt the product leaves the skin looking firmer
- 93% felt the product effectively conceals dark spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles
- 80% felt the product blurs lines and wrinkles
-Apply directly from the applicator, with fingertips, or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.
-To use it as a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.
-To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline, and jawline.
Makeup artist. Photographer. Iconoclast. Creative visionary François Nars launched NARS Cosmetics with 12 cult-favorite lipsticks in 1994, inspiring self-expression, creativity, and artistry with uncompromising pigment purity and imaginative color. Today, NARS’ boundary-pushing approach manifests from the pigments to the products to the photographed campaigns, shot by François himself—bringing high-fashion, high-style, and forward thinking to beauty.
“Play and try to be a little bit daring. Break the rules.” –FRANÇOIS NARS
FOUNDER & CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF NARS Cosmetics
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.