tarteRainforest of the Sea™ Sting Zing Plumping Lip Serum
Skincare Concerns: Loss of Firmness and Elasticity and Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Marine Plant Extracts: Smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally-occurring ingredient in the human body which delivers moisture, firmness, and suppleness.
- Hot Pepper Fruit Extract: Flushes the lips and causes a temporary swelling effect.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Sting Zing Plumping Lip Serum instantly plumps the appearance of your lips while smoothing, hydrating, and enhancing your natural lip color. The stinger tip allows for precise application to be worn solo or under other lip products.
Clinical Results: Based on a consumer perception study conducted on 30 women, ages 25 to 50, immediately after use:
- 100% said lips looked more moisturized
- 91% said lips felt smoother
- 85% saw an improvement in the texture of their lips
- 84% felt the product working immediately
After 2 weeks:
- 94% said they liked how lips looked after applying the product
- 84% said lips looked less dry
- 84% said lips felt softer
-Use stinger applicator to apply to center of lips and carefully coat.
-Wear alone or under lipstick.
Over a decade ago, beauty aficionado Maureen Kelly channeled her entrepreneurial spirit and set out to prove that glamour can be good for you. Launched in the heart of New York City, tarte is a smart, colorful brand offering healthy, eco-chic beauty products that truly work. Tarte’s cruelty-free, high-performance beauty is infused with pure, invigorating ingredients, and all tarte products are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and synthetic fragrances. From award-winning blushes and lip tints to the breakthrough Amazonian clay and maracuja complexion products, tarte delivers powerful results for real woman. Be green, be smart, be tarte.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.