PMDPMD Replacement Discs
You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
A set of replacement discs designed specifically for the revolutionary Personal Microderm and Personal Microderm Pro, recommended for use on the hands, feet, knees, and anywhere you want softer, smoother skin.
What it is formulated to do:
The PMD Personal Microderm uses a patented spinning disc technology to deliver revolutionary microdermabrasion treatments and unmatched, brilliant results. The patented disc spins as it glides across the skin and provides a beautiful treatment without having to manually scrub the PMD against the skin, which many other microdermabrasion devices require.
Aluminum oxide is a naturally occurring element that is extremely hard, second only to diamond. These crystals are completely hypoallergenic, prevent the possibility of any allergic or adverse reaction, and completely eliminate the spreading of bacteria that may cause breakouts or irritation. By embedding the aluminum oxide crystals onto each disc, the PMD Personal Microderm and Personal Microderm Pro provide a unique exfoliating treatment that no other microdermabrasion system can. While most microderm tools contain only one standard intensity level, these discs are offered in five different levels of exfoliationallowing for complete treatment customization. Whether extremely sensitive or precisely intense, there’s a perfect setting for every skin type.
What else you need to know:
- Ultra Sensitive (white disc): for people with ultra-sensitive skin or those first learning to use the PMD.
- Very Sensitive (grey disc): for people with very delicate, sensitive skin.
- Sensitive (blue disc): for people with sensitive skin that have used the PMD for several treatments.
- Moderate (green disc): for people with normal or non-sensitive skin that have used the PMD for several treatments.
- Very Coarse (red disc): for people with normal to very coarse skin that have used the PMD for an extended period of time.
- Body & Feet (black disc): the highest level of exfoliation, intended for body use only. These discs are specifically recommended for use on the hands and feet.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.