A gentle and effective replacement facial cleansing brush head to address every skin concern, compatible with all Clarisonic facial cleansing devices.
If you want to know more…
Go beyond the surface to gently remove blemish-causing debris, oil, makeup, and sunscreen from pores. Clarisonic cleansing brush heads offer solutions for every skin type and concern, and each replacement brush head is compatible with all Clarisonic facial cleansing devices.
- Deep Pore Brush Head: visibly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, dislodging the oil and debris that clog pores to reveal smoother, softer, and clear skin.
- Radiance Brush Head: gently cleanses away impurities for a more radiant and youthful-looking complexion.
- Sensitive Brush Head: ideal for most skin types, including sensitive and combination skin, it provides a gentle yet thorough cleanse.
- Acne Brush Head: designed for acne-prone or problematic skin, the extra-plush bristle gradation glides to gently massage skin of impurities.
- Cashmere Cleanse Brush Head: rehydrates dry, dehydrated, and delicate skin with a luxurious gentle cleanse and minimizes the appearance of fine lines.
- Men’s Daily Cleanse Brush Head: designed to cleanse men’s skin, it clears away sweat, dirt, and oil impurities from bearded skin and preps skin for a closer, cleaner shave.
What else you need to know:
Clarisonic is the number one cleansing device brand used and recommended by U.S. dermatologists. It makes skin softer and smoother within two weeks and cleanses skin six times better than hands alone.
All Clarisonic brush heads are made from a soft, non-porous material resistant to bacterial attachment, and are precision-designed to oscillate more than 300 movements per second. This patented oscillation technology flushes pores with water for surface and deep pore cleansing, gently yet effectively clearing skin's impurities.
For optimal results, brush heads should be replaced every three months. Clarisonic cannot guarantee the efficacy, durability, or long-term impact on the device itself, of brush heads not engineered by Clarisonic.
-Remove eye makeup by hand.
-Attach your brush head to a charged Clarisonic Facial Cleansing Device.
-Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
-Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
-Select desired speed.
-Follow T-timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions.
-Clarisonic recommends: 20 seconds on forehead, 20 seconds on nose and chin, 10 seconds on one cheek, and 10 seconds on the other cheek.
-Note: keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the oscillation of the bristles and will impede effectiveness.
How to replace your brush head:
-To remove the brush head: grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise. Pull the brush head away from the handle.
-To attach the brush head: push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
-Tip: use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
-All Clarisonic cleansing devices and brush heads are waterproof. However, do not charge your Clarisonic cleansing device near water.
-Read and follow all packaging instructions before use.
-Clarisonic cannot guarantee the efficacy, durability, or long-term impact on the device itself, of brush heads not engineered by Clarisonic.
With one finger on the pulse of technology and another on that of skincare, Clarisonic knows a thing or two about antiaging techniques. The development team, led by the primary inventor of the cutting-edge Sonicare® toothbrush, is committed to creating new ways to shed years off your skin. The easy-to-use daily devices use advanced sonic technology for results that are nothing short of impressive. Power on a Clarisonic tool and see for yourself why spas, celebrities, and dermatologists swear by their unmatched benefits.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.