FreshRose Deep Hydration Moisturizer
You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
- Hydropatches: Form a protective moisturizing veil to help attract and retain moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acids: Help attract and increase moisture for deep hydration.
- Rosewater: Helps to soothe, while the rose flower oil helps to nourish.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: Fresh’s Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer is an advanced combo of hyaluronic acids that act like moisture magnets, attracting and increasing it for up to 24-hours, while hydropatches seal it in. This daily cream also contains rosewater and rose oil, angelica leaf extract, and vitamin E.
Clinical Results: In an in-vivo test:
- 97% felt their skin was moisturized and nourished
- 94% noticed their skin was instantly hydrated
- 94% said it provided long-lasting comfort and relieved the tightening sensation due to dry skin
- 94% felt their skin was supple and smooth
- 91% reported it soothed skin and protected against dryness
- 91% noticed their skin was soft
-After cleansing and toning, apply a generous layer to the face and neck daily, morning and night.
-When your skin is really thirsty, apply Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Serum before this moisturizer for a 65 percent increase in skin hydration six hours later.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.