FreshRose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Puffiness
- Rosewater: Helps soothe and rose oil helps nourish.
- Golden Root Extract: Offers antioxidant protection.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: Quench dry skin around the delicate eye area with this cooling gel-like texture that glides on to give continuous moisture that lasts up to 30 hours. Enriched with nourishing rose oil, soothing rosewater, and antioxidant golden root extract, it instantly illuminates for perkier eyes.
This Set Contains:
Clinical Results: In-use test on 31 subjects over 4 weeks:
- 97% said the skin around their eyes felt moisturized and hydrated all day long
- 97% felt it gave a burst of hydration to their eye area and dry skin felt quenched
- 94% reported that it made the skin around their eyes feel ultra-hydrated, soft, and supple
- 94% felt that it immediately revitalized their eye area
- 90% noticed that their tired eyes look revived
- 90% said it visibly improved the appearance of the skin around their eyes
-Smooth onto the eye area daily, morning and night, after cleansing and before moisturizing.
-It can also be used to refresh and rehydrate eyes throughout the day.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.