What it is:
A travel set of vegan cleansing favorites to help polish skin for a radiant glow, on the go.
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
- Three-piece set of hypoallergenic cleansers and a face scrubbing brush
- deep dive cleansing gel removes all traces of dirt, oil, and waterproof makeup
- frxxxtion stick exfoliates, detoxifies, and brightens
- Latex-free facial scrubbing tool massages cleanser into wet skin for more complete clean
This set contains:
- Cleansing Cutie
- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel
- 0.22 oz/ 6.4 g FRXXXTION Stick Exfoliating Cleanser
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
-Works across skin types to deliver silky-smooth radiance.
-Massage it directly over wet skin to enhance the effects of your favorite cleanser.
-Tip: you can also use it to clean your makeup brushes so bristles stay soft and intact longer.
Rainforest of the Sea™ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel:
-Dispense onto cleansing cutie and massage onto wet skin for 30 to 60 seconds.
-Rinse and pat dry.
FRXXXTION Stick Exfoliating Cleanser:
-Apply directly onto wet skin and then use cleansing cutie to massage formula for a deeper clean.
-Rinse and pat dry.
Over a decade ago, beauty aficionado Maureen Kelly channeled her entrepreneurial spirit and set out to prove that glamour can be good for you. Launched in the heart of New York City, tarte is a smart, colorful brand offering healthy, eco-chic beauty products that truly work. Tarte’s cruelty-free, high-performance beauty is infused with pure, invigorating ingredients, and all tarte products are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and synthetic fragrances. From award-winning blushes and lip tints to the breakthrough Amazonian clay and maracuja complexion products, tarte delivers powerful results for real woman. Be green, be smart, be tarte.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.