Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and uneven skin tone, Fine lines and wrinkles, and Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Bakuchiol: Plant-based retinol alternative.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes and binds water to the skin.
- Squalane: Hydrates and locks in essential moisture.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This powerful serum packs the smoothing benefits of retinol without the harsh side effects. It diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while evening skin tone and reducing visible discoloration. It does not irritate or make skin photosensitive like retinoidsso it can be used during the day.
Clinical Results: Based on an independent clinical study of 33 women, aged 30 to 60, after just 1 week:
- 100% agreed skin visibly improved without flakiness, redness, or irritation
- 100% agreed fine lines appear smoother, wrinkles appear softened, skin appears brighter, and skin elasticity improved
After 4 weeks:
- 20% clinical reduction in appearance of lines and wrinkles
- 48% clinical improvement in skin firmness
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
- Gently dab around the upper and lower eye area with fingertip, morning and night.
- Allow gel to absorb for one to two minutes before applying makeup to avoid pilling.
- Use 100% Squalane Oil or Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil (sold separately) over if extra moisture is needed.
- Use sparingly. Just a small amount (about the size of a pea) covers both eyes up to the brow bone.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes and binds water to the skin.
-Squalane: Hydrates and locks in essential moisture.
Water, Squalane, Niacinamide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Bakuchiol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Lecithin, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene.
Pioneering Sustainable Beauty Through Biotechnology. Drawing on our rich heritage of science and sustainability, we created a 100% plant-based squalane skincare line that is incredibly effective and safe. Because the products you use make a difference for your health and the health of the planet.
Get more information about