Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A lip treatment that enhances volume, boosts moisture for 24 hours, and smooths the look of wrinkles around the delicate lip area, making it the perfect prep step for long-wear lip color.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment is like lingerie for the lips, acting as the first layer to prep for long-wear lip color and nourishment. This ultra-hydrating lip treatment is proven to significantly boost moisture for 24 hours, enhance visible volume, and improve the definition of the lip area for younger-looking lips.
The lip treatment is fortified with sea fennel to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles and define the lip area, while antioxidant-rich orange extract helps protect the lips.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
"You have to treat your lips the same way you treat your eyes. For these delicate areas, you need ingredients that not only correct but also prevent. With this in mind, we blended effective skin care ingredients with sublime textures for nourishing formulas that offer soft, supple, and youthful lips."Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
In vivo test:
- Proven to keep lips moisturized for 24 hours
- Proven to immediately smooth the lips and significantly moisturize and enhance volume after just 4 weeks of use
- 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple
- 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips
- 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and improved dry lips
- 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area
- 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips
- Prep and prime with Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment to keep lips hydrated under any long-wear lipstick, including matte and liquid lipstick.
- Use this lip treatment as a recovery step after removing drying lipstick.
-Sea Fennel: Helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and define the lip area.
-Orange Extract: Rich with antioxidants, helps to protect the lips.
-Complex of Cupuacu Butter, Plum Seed Oil, and Passionflower Seed Oil: Helps to hydrate, repair, and restore suppleness.
-Hyaluronic Filling Spheres: Helps to plump the lips to enhance volume.
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.
Mixing ancient beauty rituals with modern technology, Fresh offers one-of-a-kind products that perform and pamper. They splurge on everything, and skimp on nothing, to create a collection of high quality—and highly effective—makeup, skin, hair, bath and body products, as well as extraordinary fragrances. Be it a brown sugar body scrub, a milk-infused face cream, a soda-loaded shampoo, or a sake-spiked candle, this brand is full of Fresh ideas.