Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A lip treatment that enhances volume, provides moisture for up to 24 hours, and smooths the look of wrinkles around the delicate lip area, making it the perfect prep step for long-wear lip color.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment is like lingerie for the lips, acting as the first layer to prep for long-wear lip color and nourishment. This ultra-hydrating lip treatment is proven to significantly boost moisture for 24 hours, enhance visible volume, and improve the definition of the lip area for younger-looking lips.
The lip treatment is fortified with sea fennel to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles and define the lip area, while antioxidant-rich orange extract helps protect the lips.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
"You have to treat your lips the same way you treat your eyes. For these delicate areas, you need ingredients that not only correct but also prevent. With this in mind, we blended effective skin care ingredients with sublime textures for nourishing formulas that offer soft, supple, and youthful lips."Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
In vivo test:
- Proven to keep lips moisturized for 24 hours
- Proven to immediately smooth the lips and significantly moisturize and enhance volume after just 4 weeks of use
- 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple
- 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips
- 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and improved dry lips
- 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area
- 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips
- Prep and prime with Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment to keep lips hydrated under any long-wear lipstick, including matte and liquid lipstick.
- Use this lip treatment as a recovery step after removing drying lipstick.