FreshSugar Face Polish Exfoliator
You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Brown Sugar: A natural humectant that seals in moisture, gently buffs away dry, dull skin.
- Real Wild Strawberries: Packed with vitamin C to help to brighten and soothe.
- Plum Seed Oil and Grapeseed Oil: Notable for their hydrating and nourishing properties.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: Looking for an exfoliator that isn't harsh or drying? This is it. The brown sugar crystals and strawberry seeds remove rough patches and then dissolve in the nourishing oils, leaving your skin velvety soft and smooth long after you wash it off. Plus, the sweet citrus scent smells good enough to eat.
Clinical Results: In-vivo test:
- 97% reported improved skin texture and softer, more supple ski
- 94% felt it had an exfoliating effect and decreased rough patches
- 88% noticed soothed skin that felt silky and velvety
- 85% said their skin was radiant
-After cleansing, apply a generous amount to damp skin and gently massage using circular motions.
-Let it work for five to 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
-Can be used three to four times a week.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.