Use It With
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture and Dryness
- Brown Sugar Crystals: Natural humectants that prevent moisture loss, buff away dry flakes.
- Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil: Nourish the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: The roughest dry lips are no match for this conditioning scrub. It removes flakes with brown sugar crystals, natural humectants, and blankets lips with shea butter and jojoba oil to maintain moisture for six hours. Lips are left incredibly smooth, making it the perfect prep step before lipstick.
Clinical Results: In-vivo test:
- 100% reported healthier-looking, softer lips
- 97% noticed smoother, more hydrated lips with improved texture
- 94% felt it exfoliated and removed dry patches while making lips supple and revitalized
-Massage a small amount onto clean lip, and rinse with a damp washcloth.
-Can be used two to three times a week.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.