Skincare Concerns: Dryness and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Sugar and Fruit Extract Blend: Helps to retexturize the lips while leaving them soft and radiant.
- Hibiscus Flower Extract: Helps to gently refine the look of the lips’ surface through non-mechanical exfoliation.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: Upgrade your smile in seconds with this water-based gel that exfoliates and softens flaky lips to make them ready for lipstick. Enriched with AHAsa blend of sugar and natural fruit extracts and hibiscus flower extractjust one drop preps and primes the lips’ surface and improves signs of damage.
Clinical Results: In a self-assessment on 62 subjects:
- 90% said their lips were immediately softer and it created an ideal canvas for lip balm and color
In a self-assessment on 32 subjects after 2 weeks:
- 94% noticed it made their lip color appear smoother and more even
- 91% said it improved their overall lip care ritual
- 84% noticed their lip color was more vibrant
In a clinical assessment on 32 subjects after 2 weeks:
- 92% reported smoother lips
-Dispense a drop and massage over clean lips and lip contour area until it absorbs.
-Follow with your favorite lipstick for silky, pigmented color.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.