Use It With
Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Japanese Purple Rice: Packed with nutrients and known for its ability to survive any harsh environment, it has long been used to celebrate longevity and vitality; rich in anthocyanin, a strong antioxidant, it helps skin recover from and protect against stress, pollution, and UV damage for healthier-looking skin.
- Okinawa Algae Blend and Hyaluronic Acid: Captures water to help replenish skin’s natural moisture reservoir, immediately leaving skin soft, comforted, and deeply nourished; helps to replenish ceramides to ensure optimum skin barrier function, aiding in the reduction of future moisture loss, for skin that is visibly smooth and plump with hydration.
- Botanical Extracts: From ginseng, wild thyme, and sweet marjoram; nourishes skin, enhancing its natural ability to retain and release moisture as needed, and imparts a dewy glow.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This cream intensely hydrates and seals in moisture, helping to replenish ceramides for a healthy bounce and instant luminosity. A fermentation of Japanese anti-aging superfoodsgreen tea, rice, and algaehelps skin to look its most beautiful at any age.
Clinical Results: In an expert grader survey of 20 subjects, after 2 weeks:
- 100% experienced an increase in hydration
- 100% experienced an improvement in the radiance of their skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in the plumpness of their skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in the texture of their skin
- 95% experienced an improvement in firmness
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
-Scoop a pearl-sized amount of cream with the gold spoon.
-Massage onto face, neck, and décolletage in upward strokes.
-Use daily, morning and night.
For over 300 years, Japan’s geisha have been held in awe for their enduring wisdom and breathtakingly beautiful, porcelain skin. Perfected through centuries, it’s widely believed that their beauty secrets were passed down from one generation of geisha to the next by word of mouth alone. TATCHA rediscovered these coveted daily regimes in a 200-year-old manuscript. In homage to these icons of Eastern beauty, a proprietary process was developed with scientists, scholars, and geisha themselves, involving the very best green teas, Okinawa red algae, and rice bran. The secrets of the geisha live on in TATCHA.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.