Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Japanese Purple Rice: Packed with nutrients and known for its ability to survive any harsh environment, it has long been used to celebrate longevity and vitality; rich in anthocyanin, a strong antioxidant, it helps skin recover from and protect against stress, pollution, and UV damage for healthier-looking skin.
- Okinawa Algae Blend and Hyaluronic Acid: Captures water to help replenish skin’s natural moisture reservoir, immediately leaving skin soft, comforted, and deeply nourished; helps to replenish ceramides to ensure optimum skin barrier function, aiding in the reduction of future moisture loss, for skin that is visibly smooth and plump with hydration.
- Botanical Extracts: From ginseng, wild thyme, and sweet marjoram; nourishes skin, enhancing its natural ability to retain and release moisture as needed, and imparts a dewy glow.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This cream intensely hydrates and seals in moisture, helping to replenish ceramides for a healthy bounce and instant luminosity. A fermentation of Japanese anti-aging superfoodsgreen tea, rice, and algaehelps skin to look its most beautiful at any age.
Clinical Results: In an expert grader survey of 20 subjects, after 2 weeks:
- 100% experienced an increase in hydration
- 100% experienced an improvement in the radiance of their skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in the plumpness of their skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in the texture of their skin
- 95% experienced an improvement in firmness
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
-Scoop a pearl-sized amount of cream with the gold spoon.
-Massage onto face, neck, and décolletage in upward strokes.
-Use daily, morning and night.
Clean at Sephora products are formulated without:
SulfatesSLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients listed in numbers 1 through 12 above and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% of the total formula) The following type of acrylates: (ethyl acrylate, ethyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate, butyl methacrylate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate , aluminum salts), Animal Oils/Musks/Fats , Benzophenone + Related Compounds, Butoxyethanol, Carbon Black, Lead/Lead Acetate, Methyl Cellosolve + Methoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Insoluble Plastic Microbeads (This prohibited ingredient applies to products that are meant to be rinsed off ), Resorcinol, Talc (Talc that is free of any asbestos can be used in the formulation provided that Brand conducts testing to ensure that talc is free of any asbestos.), Toluene, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is 0.1% or more of total formula, Ethanolamines DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, Nanoparticles As defined by the European Commission, Petrolatum and Parrafin that is not USP grade, Phenoxyethanol that is 1% or more of total formulation, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, The following types of Styrene (Bromostyrene, Deastyrene/acrylates/dvbcopolymer, sodium styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer , styrene oxide, styrene), 1,4 Dioxane in final formulas must comply with the thresholds as follows: (10 or < ppm for products that are meant to be rinsed off, wiped off or removed, 3ppm or < for products that are meant to remain on the skin).
Tatcha is a celebration of classical Japanese beauty culture from Kyoto to San Francisco. In 2008, Vicky Tsai encountered centuries-old beauty rituals in Kyoto and a philosophy of care and harmony that forever altered her life. Founded the following year, Tatcha remasters timeless Japanese beauty preparations into clean, luxurious rituals of self-care that invite you into the moment and back to yourself. Every Tatcha purchase also contributes towards a beautiful future by supporting equal access to education for underserved children around the world.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.