MAKE UP FOR EVERUltra HD Self-Setting Concealer
Use It With
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Hyaluronic Spheres: Hydrate the skin and keep it looking fresh throughout the day.
- Chlorella: Actively fights the appearance of dark circles.
- Wu Zhu Yu Plant Extract: Support natural micro-circulation to help keep the eye area looking luminous.
What Else You Need to Know: This is MAKE UP FOR EVER’s iconic, imperceptible, Ultra HD technology in a concealer. Coated pigments immediately conform and set to skin to diminish dark circles, fine lines and imperfections. It instantly captures and diffuses light so that skin appears bright, flawless, and fresh all day. It’s available in a diverse range of 22 shades.
Clinical Results: In a self-assessment study on 32 participants, after 1 week:
- 100% said the formula felt comfortable and lasted all day
- 97% said the eye contour seemed moisturized all day long
- 97% said the formula did not accentuate irregularities of the skin
-Use to cover blemishes or discoloration anywhere.
Dot and Dab Technique:
-Apply two to three dots using the tip of the applicator, in the inner corner of the eye.
-Dab with your ring finger or a brush to blend into the surrounding skin.
Pro Tip: To Cover a Stubborn Blemish:
-Place a small amount of Ultra HD Loose Powder (sold separately) on the spot first.
-Place a dot of concealer over the top.
-Dab until blended.
-Apply more Ultra HD Loose Powder (sold separately), if needed, to finish.
MAKE UP FOR EVER views makeup as a means of self-expression. For nearly four decades, we’ve been dedicated to delivering pro-grade products to all, while sharing our passion for cosmetics through education and artistry. We believe mastery unleashes creativity and we encourage everyone—from the beginner to the professional—to discover and celebrate their true selves through the art of makeup.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.