FreshUmbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Exfoliator
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Pores, and Oiliness
- Umbrian Clay: Works to neutralize acidity, absorb oil, and refine the appearance of pores, purifying the complexion.
- Natural Bamboo and Olive Exfoliants: Gently polish away dulling, dead skin cells.
- Meadowsweet Extract: Helps to control oil and shine.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: This clay-based face scrub dissolves dead skin and refines its texture with bamboo and olive exfoliants. It also minimizes pores and absorbs oil to help control breakouts and mattify (meaning no shiny T-zone). The star is Fresh's proprietary ingredient Umbrian clay to balance and clarify.
Clinical Results: In-vivo test:
- 97% felt the product exfoliated, deeply cleansed, and purified their skin
- 91% reported smoother, brighter, clarified, and more supple skin with decreased roughness
- 88% said it evened skin tone and smoothed imperfections
- 85% noticed it balanced their skin and reduced shine
- 82% felt it minimized the appearance of pores and calmed their skin
-After cleansing, massage a dime-size onto damp skin for 30 seconds, and then rinse.
-Use twice a week.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about