You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness
Formulation: Lightweight liquid
- Cornflower Floral Water from Natural Origin: Known to soothe skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: 92 percent of the ingredients in this makeup remover are of natural origin, the remaining 8 percent are mainly to ensure the sensory appeal and preservation of the product. Not only is does this product support healthy skin, it is also good for the environment as the bottle is made from 100 percent recycled plastic and is formulated without animal-based raw materials.
Clinical Results: In a self-evaluation use test on 100 volunteers, after 4 days of use:
- 100% found that the product removes efficiently waterproof makeup
- 96% found that the product does not damage lashes
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safetygoing beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.
-Shake well to mix the product.
-Use on a cotton pad to remove makeup.
-No need to rinse.
Aqua (Water), Isoamyl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centaurea Cyanu Flower Water, Sodium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Poloxamer 184, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Citric Acidr, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 61570 (Green 5).
Formula color may vary due to natural ingredients.
Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.