COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30
BarePRO™ Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation – For Acne Prone Skin
Hydrating Foundation Stick COMPLEXION RESCUE Broad Spectrum SPF 25
A full face of makeup starts with a solid base. If you want to use foundation or tinted moisturizer instead of going barefaced, Sephora is here to help. The best way to find the perfect foundation for your skin is to consider two main factors: skin type and coverage.
Knowing your skin type helps you choose a formula that benefits your skin’s needs, so you can achieve a flawless finish that lasts all day.
- Dry skin prefers in order to maintain a glow and fight flakiness.
- Oily skin responds well to that counter shininess and oil production.
- Combination skin benefits from a foundation that can combat dry patches and an oily t-zone.
- Normal skin achieves the elusive ideal level of oil production and finding the right foundation helps maintain this balance.
- Sensitive skin may benefit from a due to feel-good ingredients that can prevent irritation and skin reactions.
Coverage preference helps determine the thickness of the formula, so you can control how much skin you’d like to come through.
- Light-coverage foundation provides a “your skin, but better” look with a sheer finish. Your skin tone and freckles will show through these types of formulas.
- Medium-coverage foundation provides more even-looking skin while letting some natural skin features peek through.
- Full-coverage foundation covers it all. Best for concealing blemishes, discoloration, and sometimes even tattoos, these foundations provide the highest amount of pigment.
Still unsure of which foundation to choose? tool provides custom foundation recommendations in just a few clicks.