My fav...In LOVE...Beautiful formulation, too dark of color...And also you really dont need a big amount of foundation the less you use the better results...over all it is a good foundation 3/5 but I kinda noticed I breakout like I already have some small tiny bumps on my chin and while wearing this BE it makes it even more noticeable.
What it is: A loose powder foundation with just seven ingredients, for breathable, sheer-to-full coverage with a matte finish that also controls excess oil.
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 15
- Iron Oxides: Mineral pigments.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provide mineral sunscreen protection.
- Silica/Calcium Silicate and Lauroyl Lysine: Provide a matte finish with a silky-soft skin feel.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This formula feels weightless, blurs the look of pores and imperfections, and won’t cause breakouts. It’s available in a full range of 30 shades for all skin tones. It provides clean, matte coverage, and is free of oil and shine. It’s also recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Clinical Results: Based on a 19-day US consumer study of 90 women:
- 87% of women saw a reduction in the look of pores
Based on a 6-week US clinical study of 31 women:
- Clinically shown to absorb excess oil and reduce shine
- Promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin over time