Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Goddess Makeup.
Browse the top-ranked list of Goddess Makeup below along with associated reviews and opinions.
What it is:
A creamy, hydrating, rose-gold Illuminator to moisturize and impart subtle radiance to the complexion.
- Roughness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This creamy, whipped, rosy illuminator is a hyper-hydrating highlighter. As effective in combating dryness and uneven texture as it is in imparting an ethereal luminescence to skin, this makeup-skincare hybrid creates a smooth, healthy glow. The secret is LXMI's signature ingredient, 100 percent organic Nilotica Reserve™, nature's most intensive hydrator. When blended with subtle and universally-flattering rose gold pigments, the result is a luxurious, blendable formula that treats skin texture over time. Blend under or with foundation, or apply as a final step to the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and the Cupid's bow.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is also made without synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phenoxyethanol, sulfates, triclosan, or gluten. It is vegan, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.
"Discovering Nilotica changed my lifeand my skin. I knew I had to start LXMI to share my skincare secret with the world, and to go beyond charity by giving work to women who need it most."Leila Janah, Founder
In expert grader analyses on 28 subjects, after 24 hours of use:
- 100% of testers showed an immediate improvement in skin brightness and hydration
- 96% of testers showed an immediate improvement in visible fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, and smoothness
- 96% of testers sustained improved skin hydration even 8 hours after application
- 86% of testers sustained improved skin hydration even 24 hours after application
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
What Else You Need to Know: Charlotte's perfect beach beauty look has everything you need to create a tanned, sunkissed glow with champagne and gold-toned eye shadow. The Golden Goddess’s beauty philosophy is "bronze and go." She has mastered the art of sculpting and highlighting her complexion for radiant glamour day or night.
This Set Contains:
- 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Full Fat Lashes Mascara
- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g The Classic Eyeliner
- 0.18 oz/ 8 g Cheek to Chic Blush
- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Lip Cheat Lip Liner
- 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
- 0.11 oz/ 3.5 mL Lip Lustre Lip Gloss
- Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in The Golden Goddess: 4 x 0.17 oz/ 5 g Eyeshadows in Prime, Enhance, Smoke, Pop
- Makeup bag
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 30 and under
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provides mineral-based SPF protection.
- Silica/Calcium Silicate and Lauroyl Lysine: Provide a matte finish with a silky, soft-skin feel.
- Iron Oxides: Clean, mineral-based pigments for natural-looking color and coverage.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free,and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Made with only five mineral ingredients, this talc-free foundation provides breathable, sheer-to-full coverage, feels weightless, and won't cake. The vegan formula promotes clearer-, healthier-looking skin over time, won’t clog pores or cause breakouts, wears all day, and protects with mineral-based SPF.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1-week U.S. consumer study of 106 women:
- 95% agreed this foundation reduced the appearance of flaws and imperfections
- 99% agreed this foundation doesn’t dry out their skin