You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Use It With
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Scarlet Spiderling Root Extract: Reduces discoloration over time to create a brighter, more even skin tone, while also diminishing the appearance of future dark spots.
- Vitamins A, C, and E: Deliver antioxidant benefits to help protect the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Tone Correcting Technology works immediately and over time to neutralize the look of redness, dullness, and discoloration. Weightless Long-Wear Technology delivers complete coverage with unexpectedly weightless wear in a water, sweat, and sebum-resistant formula.
Clinical Results: In a 1-week independent US consumer study of 65 participants:
- 93% thought the product felt weightless on their skin
- 90% agree that the color stays true after hours of wear
- 86% agree that the foundation minimizes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, freckles, and pores
-Shake, pump, and blend.
-Always shake bottle before dispensing product.
-Pump formula once onto the back of your hand.
-Working with fingertips, apply a small amount in the center of the face and quickly blend outward working in sections.
Makeup artist. Photographer. Iconoclast. Creative visionary François Nars launched NARS Cosmetics with 12 cult-favorite lipsticks in 1994, inspiring self-expression, creativity, and artistry with uncompromising pigment purity and imaginative color. Today, NARS’ boundary-pushing approach manifests from the pigments to the products to the photographed campaigns, shot by François himself—bringing high-fashion, high-style, and forward thinking to beauty.
“Play and try to be a little bit daring. Break the rules.” –FRANÇOIS NARS
FOUNDER & CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF NARS Cosmetics
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.