SEPHORA COLLECTIONClear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Brightening Peel Pads
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Pores, and Oiliness
- 1% Salicylic Acid (BHA): Penetrates pores and helps to decongest skin and clear acne blemishes.
- 2% Glycolic Acid (AHA): Helps to support the body’s natural cell turnover rate and provides chemical exfoliation.
- 0.5% Niacinamide: Helps with brightening, reducing the appearance of pores, and sebum regulation.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Clear skin days are ahead. With less than 12 raw ingredients in each product, we kept things simple and only used essential ingredients to deliver results. These pads gently exfoliate skin and help to regulate oil production. They unblock and shrink the appearance of pores, while clearing up acne.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer testing panel of 51 men and women age 16 -64:
- 73% saw an instant oil reduction
- 76% thought the pads gave their skin a good base for makeup
- 73% said their skin felt smoother in 1 week
- 82% said their skin was less shiny/oily in 1 week
- 69% said their spots/blemishes reduced in 1 week
- 67% said their skin was less dry/flaky in 1 week
- 71% said their skin texture had improved in 1 week
- 71% said their skin appeared brighter in 2 weeks
- 73% said their skin was less congested in 2 weeks
-Use in the PM, after cleanser.
-Wipe pad across face.
-This product may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun, therefore we recommend wearing a sunscreen.
-2% Glycolic Acid (AHA): Helps to support the body’s natural cell turnover rate and provides chemical exfoliation.
-0.5% Niacinamide: Helps with brightening, reducing the appearance of pores, and sebum regulation.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate.
Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.