A brightening eye cream that hydrates, smooths, and firms delicate skin for a more ageless appearance.
What it is formulated to do:
Just what the skin doctor ordered®. Indulge the eye area with this lightweight, moisture-rich soufflé. Stabilized vitamin C, kakadu plum, potent antioxidants, caffeine, and tripeptide technology help transform visible signs of eye fatigue. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and helps protect skin from environmental aggressors by fighting free radical damage.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and approved, allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-drying, and noncomedogenic. It is formulated without fragrance, dye, gluten, and oil. Kakadu plum contains both water- and fat-soluble antioxidant compounds that together may provide a more comprehensive protection against oxidative stress. Wild harvested in the remote Australian Kimberley and NW Territory, kakadu plum puts the “super” in super fruit. Ounce per ounce, kakadu plums contain on average 55 times the vitamin C of Florida oranges.*
*A fresh kakadu plum contains on average 2500mg/100g WW of vitamin C vs. a Florida orange, which contains 45mg/100g WW. Based upon data calculated from Food Chemistry (Nov. 2013) and the US Department of Agriculture (March 2014). The kakadu plum included in the product has been combined with stabilized vitamin C from other sources. Note that the vitamin content of natural foods are estimates and vary depending upon conditions such as soil, temperature, and climate.
Based upon an 8-week sponsored period of use by 37 healthy female volunteers between the ages of 41 and 64; product applied twice daily from browbone to cheek bone including upper eye lid and crow’s feet region:
- 94.59% agreed skin felt smoother
- 89.19% agreed skin felt more hydrated
- 86.49% reported seeing visible improvement of fine lines and wrinkles, and said eye area appeared more youthful
- 83.78% said they noticed a softening of fine lines and wrinkles, and said eye area appeared more rested and less fatigued
- 81.08% reported seeing a visible improvement and softening of crow's feet, and skin felt firmer
- 78.38% agreed skin elasticity was improved, and eyes appeared more ageless and awake
- 75.68% saw an improvement in eye puffiness, brightness, and eye contour, and said skin felt more resilient
- 72.97% agreed eye make-up went on more smoothly
- 64.86% said skin felt tighter
- 59.46% said eyelids appeared more lifted and saw a visible improvement in dark circles
-Apply to clean, dry skin around eyes twice daily.
-Pat gently from browbone to cheek bone, including upper eye lid and crow’s feet areas.
-For external use only.
-Do not get into eyes.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Understanding the needs and desires of today's skin savvy consumer comes easily to Dr. Audrey Kunin. After all, she's been shelling out skin health and beauty advice to millions of devotees for years. Through this constant communication with patients and peers, Dr. Kunin realized a need for accessible, effective, non-prescription skincare solutions. DERMAdoctor, her line of targeted, problem-solving products, fuses dermatological treatments with luxury cosmeceuticals. From antiaging to acne to enlarged pores and more, DERMAdoctor's therapeutic offerings are just what the skin doctor ordered.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.