- AHA Blend: Deodorizes, exfoliates, improves skin‘s moisture, and addresses visible dullness and discoloration.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Moisturizes, soothes, and visibly invigorates.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates for softer, smoother skin.
What Else You Need to Know: Featuring a blend of shikimic, mandelic, and lactic acids, this deodorant targets odor where it starts by supporting a pH environment where odor-causing bacteria can‘t survive. Free from aluminum and baking soda, the cooling formula soothes skin, visibly brightens, helps prevent the occurrence of ingrown hairs, and feels good to roll on.
This product is clinically tested, allergy tested, non-irritating, and safe for sensitive skin.
Research Results: In a consumer study with 33 subjects after 1 use of Chemistry:
- 97% of consumers said the product made them feel fresh
- 94% of consumers said their body odor was neutralized
- 92% of consumers said the product lasted through workouts
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
-Shake, roll, apply liberally.
-Gently squeeze for more serum.
-Apply under arms only.
-Do not apply to broken skin.
-If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Makeup For Skincare Freaks. Sheena Yaitanes created Kosas in 2015. It’s quick, easy, really-works makeup that also doubles as skincare—packed with clean treatment ingredients. Because taking care of your skin includes the makeup that you put on it.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.