It's ok...In Love...Yes, I was excited looking forward to trying it, but to be Honest I felt that it was just being hyped up and I'd just sample and be done with it but nope, I ended up buying this after my little sample lasted me so long, definitely over 2 weeks, and I was able to see results without watery eyes....Also, I do not like that the Caudalie Premier Cry eye cream is not white/clear, it looks like a light concealer color which makes me feel that I'm applying makeup not just a treatment plus it has a lot of a pulverized, pearlescent ingredient in it which once again makes me feel it is not just all about the skin actually being treated but more of a "makeup/highlighter" effect being used to show such results.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
An innovative AM and PM eye cream that diminishes visible signs of aging, dark circles, and puffiness, while moisturizing and firming the eye area.
- Dark circles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
If you want to know more…
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate is a power nap for your eyes, de-puffing and reducing the appearance of dark circles, while moisturizing and visibly firming the eye area. Great for day and night, the innovative cooling treatment also illuminates and revives tired eyes. A proprietary black tea complex proven to help inhibit damaging free radicals and improve elasticity is further optimized by antioxidant-rich noni fruit juice, known to retain and increase moisture and protect the skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
"For our new eye innovation, we took all of the amazing protective and firming benefits of black tea and powered them with noni juice for next-level, age-delay performance. Noni, an exotic antioxidant-rich fruit sourced from Okinawa, Japan, helps the body maintain and increase its natural moisture levels, making it an ideal ingredient in the antiaging world. As we mature, our skin is unable to retain as much moisture as it used to, especially the delicate area around the eyes. Together, black tea and noni juice offer the perfect age-delay brew."Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-Founder
In vivo test:
- Proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eye area
- Proven to reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Proven to enhance radiance
- 100% said the concentrate was hydrating with a luxurious texture
- 97% said their skin was more supple
- 91% said it improved skin elasticity and that their eye area looked less tired and felt protected
- 88% noticed firmer, softer skin and improved texture and appearance
- Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate is your go-to pre-concealer to revive and depuff the eye area.
- Mix the eye treatment with your favorite concealer for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
- Apply Fresh Lotus Eye Gel before this age-delay eye cream to instantly depuff and an extra boost of radiance.