Love it!...Love this...My hair has never felt so soft clean...I have had a very dry scalp for a year now I did find a shampoo and conditioner that has worked wonders for me but when I received this shampoo and conditioner from influenster for my honest opinion I decided to test it out.
Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Tightly Coiled
What it is:
A unique, charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo that detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health.
- Detoxifies and removes buildup
- Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp
- Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness
If you want to know more…
This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, silicones, DEA, or synthetic dyes.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp shampoo over a 1-week period:
- 92% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the shampoo was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp
- 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the shampoo was effective at reducing flakiness
- 100% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing irritation
- 86% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing itchiness
- 85% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the shampoo was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp
- 88% of participants said the shampoo was effective in enhancing their scalp health
Based on a data from a clinical measurement of scalp hydration, results revealed there is a statistically significant increase in scalp hydration after 1 use of both the Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo and Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment:
- 100% of subjects showed an improvement in scalp hydration after just 1 use of both the Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo and Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.