Great p...In love...Oh my goodness, let me start off to say that I have never been one to like the look of undereye anything, not really a fan of brighteners, or cremes, or concealers- but after using this I can not even IMAGINE going back, this is a game changer, I have gotten it for christmas as a gift, and I am FOR SURE going back and getting it when I run out- I am obsesses and in love with this product....I got a makeover at Sephora recently and the woman doing my makeup chose this one for me-I never would have selected this shade because I wouldn't call my skin fair or pink (more like light with yellow or neutral tones) but somehow, this works perfectly under my eyes.
What it is: An award-winning concealer that provides medium-to-full, buildable coverage and corrects, contours, highlights, and perfects.
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder: Works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections.
- Multi-Active Botanical Blend (Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamin E): to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and support skin resilience by promoting moisture retention.
- Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out the look of skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: Ideal for all skin types, this multi-action formula that masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. The botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the look of skin by helping its barrier retain moisture.
Clinical Results: In a clinical independent study on 61 participants:
- 89% felt the product leave the skin looking firmer
- 93% felt the product effectively conceal dark spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles
- 80% felt the product blur lines and wrinkles