Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
- Silk Extract: Provides a protective veil of hydration like a second skin without weighing it down, revealing a smooth, lustrous glow.
- Japanese White Peony Extract: Helps strengthen the skin barrier function, providing a “seal” that enables the skin around the eye area to retain moisture for reduced dryness and sensitivity.
- Hadasei-3 Complex: Tatcha's proprietary trio of anti-aging superfoods detoxify and help reduce premature signs of aging, skin water retention, and nurture skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This cushiony balm designed to refresh the delicate eye area visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while antioxidants help protect against signs of future damage. Ideal to prep the eye area for makeup application so it goes on smoother and lasts longer.
Clinical Results: Based on an independent clinical study of 30 people, after 4 weeks of twice daily use:
- 100% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in smoothness and hydration
- 100% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in the overall appearance of the eye area
- 100% of subjects agreed their eyes feel soothed and replenished
- 90% of subjects saw improvement in brightness and radiance
- 90% of subjects agreed their eyes look refreshed, more youthful
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
-Dot a small amount of cream around eyes with your fingertip.
-Gently massage into skin.
-Apply day and night.
SulfatesSLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients listed in numbers 1 through 12 above and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% of the total formula) The following type of acrylates: (ethyl acrylate, ethyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate, butyl methacrylate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate , aluminum salts), Animal Oils/Musks/Fats , Benzophenone + Related Compounds, Butoxyethanol, Carbon Black, Lead/Lead Acetate, Methyl Cellosolve + Methoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Insoluble Plastic Microbeads (This prohibited ingredient applies to products that are meant to be rinsed off ), Resorcinol, Talc (Talc that is free of any asbestos can be used in the formulation provided that Brand conducts testing to ensure that talc is free of any asbestos.), Toluene, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is 0.1% or more of total formula, Ethanolamines DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, Nanoparticles As defined by the European Commission, Petrolatum and Parrafin that is not USP grade, Phenoxyethanol that is 1% or more of total formulation, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, The following types of Styrene (Bromostyrene, Deastyrene/acrylates/dvbcopolymer, sodium styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer , styrene oxide, styrene), 1,4 Dioxane in final formulas must comply with the thresholds as follows: (10 or < ppm for products that are meant to be rinsed off, wiped off or removed, 3ppm or < for products that are meant to remain on the skin).
Tatcha is a celebration of classical Japanese beauty culture from Kyoto to San Francisco. In 2008, Vicky Tsai encountered centuries-old beauty rituals in Kyoto and a philosophy of care and harmony that forever altered her life. Founded the following year, Tatcha remasters timeless Japanese beauty preparations into clean, luxurious rituals of self-care that invite you into the moment and back to yourself. Every Tatcha purchase also contributes towards a beautiful future by supporting equal access to education for underserved children around the world.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.