What it is:
An antiaging treatment with Telo-5™ technology, designed to combat the comprehensive signs of aging around the delicate eye area.
What it is formulated to do:
Age Arrest Eye Cream is the first antiaging eye treatment with Telo-5™ Technologybased on Nobel Prize-winning medical research on the youthful benefits of prolonging the life of telomeres. As we age, skin cell telomeres shorten and critical youth information is lost. Over time, this leads to wrinkles, dryness, and sagging skin. Age Arrest’s advanced formula, based on telomere research, helps to effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles while visibly firming, tightening, and toning the eye area. Kate’s custom light-scattering compound instantly disguises the look of under-eye dark circles, leaving skin smooth and youthful-looking.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
The Nobel Prize® is a registered trademark of the Nobel Foundation. The trademark holder is not affiliated with Kate Somerville and does not sponsor or endorse this product.
Immediately after applying in an independent clinical study:
- 87% showed significant improvements in skin firmness
- Immediately reduced the look of under-eye puffiness
After 4 weeks in an independent clinical study:
- 77% showed significant improvements (reduction) in crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles
- 80% showed significant improvements in under-eye discoloration/dark circles
After 6 weeks in an independent clinical study:
- 100% increased skin moisture