Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A travel-sized duo containing The Juju Bar™ and Pekee Bar™.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dark spots and uneven skin tone
What it is formulated to do:
The JuJu Bar™ is a multitasking exfoliating bar designed to cleanse effectively while gently removing dead cells from the surface of the skin. Uniquely formulated with thermal mud and bamboo powder, Juju Bar™ creates a creamy lather that dissolves unwanted oil, rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris and any impurities. It refines skin texture, brightens clarity, and helps minimize the look of pores.
Truly in a league of its own, Pekee Bar™ is a gentle cleansing bar that moisturizes, clarifies, and balances the complexion. Infused with a blend of blueberry extract, marula oil, and honey, Pekee Bar™ tones and promotes moisture retention.
This set contains:
- 1 oz/ 28.3 g Juju Bar
- 1 oz/ 28.3 g Pekee Bar
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Unlike soap, which has a pH level of 9 or above, the JuJu Bar™ and Pekee Bar™ are totally free of fragrance and soap and are formulated with skin-friendly ingredients designed to cleanse and soothe the skin. Both have an ideal pH-level of 6.3, to ensure sufficient cleansing without drying or stripping the skin of its protective barrier.
In an independent consumer testing panel of 101 women ages 25 to 55:
- 96% agreed skin was thoroughly cleansed
- 92% agreed skin was clean of all makeup
- 85% agreed skin felt soft and smooth
- 84% found skin was firmer and more balanced
- 81% found Pekee Bar ™ was calming and soothing
- 81% agreed skin appeared more youthful
In an independent consumer testing panel of 106 women age 25 to 55:
- 95% found skin felt completely cleansed of impurities and excess oil
- 95% agreed skin felt balanced
- 94% found it effectively exfoliated skin
- 93% agreed skin looked clarified and felt healthier
- 92% found skin felt softer and smoother
- 92% agreed it was perfect for their skin type