Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
An intensely moisturizing overnight treatment that visibly firms and redefines the skin contours to achieve a lifted, firmer look by morning.
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask is an intensely moisturizing treatment that lifts your nighttime ritual to new heights. This sleeping mask acts like a corset for your complexion, giving you a lifted, firmer look by morning.
A proprietary complex of kombucha (black tea ferment), black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals and helps improve the appearance of skin elasticity. The overnight mask also features belle de nuit extract to soothe and rebalance the skin, peptides to help firm the skin and visibly defy the signs of gravity, and hyaluronic acid to attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
"Infused with our proprietary black tea complex and soothing belle de nuit, nature’s ‘flower of the night,’ this intensely moisturizing mask is designed to work with your skin’s nightly recovery process to visibly lift and contour the complexion."Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
In a 28-day consumer test on 32 subjects:
- 94% noticed their skin was more supple and radiant after 2 weeks
- 91% noticed diminished signs of fatigue after 2 weeks
- 97% noticed their skin looked visibly healthier after 1 month
- 94% noticed their skin looked revitalized after 1 month
- 88% noticed improved elasticity and firmness after 1 month
- This overnight face mask is like contouring without makeup for any day you need a more lifted look.
- Use Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask to prep for a big event the next day.
- For extra nourishment, use after your moisturizer as the last step of your nighttime ritual.
- Follow this massage technique to elevate the experience and benefits: start with your neck, massaging the face mask in upward sweeping motions from your collarbone to your jawline and repeat three times. Then, move on to your face, applying upward from your chin to your forehead.