COVER FXCalming Primer
Use It With
A soothing primer that helps reduce redness and relieve highly sensitive, inflamed, and irritated skin.
What it does:
Brighten, clarify, and balance dull skin tones, while treating damaged skin and uneven pigmentation with this multitasking formula. Cover FX Calming Primer soothes highly sensitive skin, including rosacea skin conditions. Endothelyol reduces redness and inflammation, St. John's Wort soothes, Defensil-Plus helps repair, and Tego Pep 4 improves skin tone and clarity.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is clinically-tested, vegan, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.
- 96.6% agreed that product is gentle on skin
- 72.4% of subjects agreed that product calmed skin
- 86.2% of subjects agreed that product provides a soothing effect on skin
After 4 weeks of use:
- 79.3% of subjects reported that skin’s red and blotchy appearance improved
- 96.5% of subjects agreed that skin feels smoother
- 65.5% of subjects agreed that signs of irritation diminished
- 82.8% of subjects agreed that skin appears healthy
- 79.3% of subjects agreed that overall skin quality feels improved
-Using clean fingers or foundation brush, apply a small amount of product onto the face.
-Use alone as a skin care treatment or under foundation.
Great beauty begins with a great foundation. Cover FX has created healthy, innovative beauty products in a global shade palette that covers every skintone and skin type. Developed for even the most sensitive skin, Cover FX formulas contain ingredients rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and essential skin emollients, yet still provide weightless full coverage. Everything you need and nothing you don’t—Cover FX is free of the Inflammatory 5: mineral oil, fragrance, gluten, parabens, and talc. Celebrate the freedom to be simply incredible, yet always incredibly you.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.