SEPHORA COLLECTIONClear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Clarifying Cleanser + Mask
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Pores, and Oiliness
- 2% Salicylic Acid (BHA): Penetrates pores and helps to decongest skin and clear acne blemishes.
- 2% Glycolic Acid (AHA): Helps to support the body’s natural cell turnover rate and provides chemical exfoliation.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Clear skin days are ahead. With less than 12 raw ingredients in each product, we kept things simple and only used essential ingredients to deliver results. This cleanser and mask removes impurities and excess oil from skin, while the dual acid function exfoliates skin and clears up acne blemishes.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer testing panel of 48 men and women ages 16 -64:
- 100% of people thought the cleanser effectively cleared away oil
- 81% had brighter skin in 1 week *
- 71% said their skin was less shiny/oily in in 1 week*
- 73% had clearer skin in 2 weeks*
- 73% said it reduced the appearance of blackheads in 2 weeks*
- 71% had a visible reduction in spots in 2 weeks*
- 69% experienced less breakouts in 2 weeks*
- 79% said their skin felt more balanced after 2 weeks*
- 83% had clearer skin in 1 month*
- 77% felt more comfortable in their bare skin*
- 83% would recommend to a friend*
*When used in a regime with Clarifying Toner & Clarifying Serum (sold separately).
-Use AM and PM.
-Shake well before use.
As a cleanser:
-Massage into damp skin for 20 to 30 seconds.
As a mask:
-Apply a thick layer to dry skin and leave for two to five minutes.
-Add water and massage any remaining product into skin.
-Use the mask two to three times per week to give your skin an extra boost.
As Sephora’s own brand, we flex our extensive industry knowledge to create paycheck-friendly products that perform on par with more spendy ones. So whether you’re looking for a ride-or-die eyeliner or a clean skincare routine that doesn’t require a small investment, rest assured: Sephora Collection will wow you and your wallet.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.