What it is: A color correcting finishing powder that is formulated with AlgaCorrecting complex and an algae-derived ingredient.
What it is formulated to do: This lightweight finishing powder for all skin tones enhances the look of foundation, or bare skin, in any light. AlgaCorrecting complex plus an algae-derived ingredient combine for glowing, luminous-looking skin, while optical diffusers blur the appearance of pores and fine lines and wrinklesvisibly smoothing skin. Perfect for on-the-go touch ups, Color Correcting Finishing Powder absorbs excess oil and keeps skin looking fresh and radiant all day.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates
What else you need to know: This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free.
Research results: Results obtained using self-assessments of 100 women:
- 99% of subjects reported powder provides a soft-focus effect on skin
- 99% of subjects reported powder visibly enhances skin radiance
- 99% of subjects reported powder helps minimize shine
- 96% of subjects reported powder sets makeup for long-lasting wear
- 93% of subjects reported powder blurs appearance of pores
- 94% of subjects reported powder neutralizes skin tone imperfections
- 87% of subjects reported powder minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Suggested Usage: -Use a powder brush and sweep evenly over the entire face or gently pat onto targeted areas.
It started out as a renewable energy project—and turned into an unexpected antiaging discovery. Algenist comes from a team of biotechnology scientists based in San Francisco. They were working on developing microalgae-based renewable energy solutions when they uncovered Alguronic Acid, a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. When scientifically tested, it demonstrated significant antiaging properties, too. The result? A breakthrough skincare collection that offers never-before-seen technology for rejuvenated, younger-looking skin at any age.