Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
An oil-absorbing, mattifying moisturizer that minimizes the look of pores and delivers perfect hydration for balanced, healthy-looking skin.
- Acne and blemishes
If you want to know more…
Give skin essential hydration with this oil-absorbing moisturizer, formulated with sodium PCA and oat flour to help hydrate while mattifying skin and diminishing the look of pores. Enriched with aloe and its Vitamin Plus Blend™ of vitamins A, C, D, and E, it delivers essential hydration to keep oily complexions in balance for a healthy-looking, matte Ole Glow™.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Over the years at his spa, Ole saw clients with oily skin who were afraid to use moisturizers and made the common mistake of over-treating their skin. Knowing that hydration is essential to skin care, he created this cream to ensure that oily skin receives essential hydration without fear of breakouts.
This product is noncomedogenic.
In an independent consumer study on 36 women, after a 4-week study:
- 100% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin
- 97% of users agree this product improves skin quality
- 97% of users agree this product balances skin
- 97% of users agree this product calms skin
- 94% of users agree this product delivers essential moisture to oily/combination skin
- 94% of users agree this product absorbs excess oil
- 94% of users agree this product reduces oil
- 91% of users agree this product mattifies skin